Terms & Condition
The terms and conditions are based on the Foreign Employment Act of Nepal. They mainly focus for benefit and rights of the migrant workers.
- Final Interview of the selected workers would be carried out within 10 days after receiving the original documents (Demand Letter, Power of Attorney, Guarantee Letter, Employment Contract and Service agreement between Company and our agency).
- Arrangement for deployment of worker would be made within 10 days after we receive visa copy except if the visa is not necessary to endorse in the passport. If the visa endorsement is required it will take at least 45 days.
- Free replacement would be made with new workers if any worker is found unqualified for the assigned work within 90 days after he assumes the job.
- The company in contract should clearly mention the salary of a worker and other facilities .
- As per the Nepalese government's directives, the employer company should offer following facilities to the workers in written contract.
- Medical facilities
- Insurance of worker
- 8 hours per day
- Six-days a week
- 15 days leave in a year
- Residence permit
- Over time (O.T.) if worked more than 8 hours a day
The contract letter should clearly state the company's rules regarding the above facilities.